Aztec Warrior Princess Slot Review
The game’s Aztec Warrior Princess by Play’n GO is dedicated to the Indians of the Aztec people, and its main character was their warlike princess in battle dress. The model has several fascinating features and additional benefits.
Aztec Warrior Princess video slot has five reels, twenty lines and fifteen cells for pictures on the screen. The user can use any number of available active bands. Up to five coins in denominations of 0.01–0.25 dollars (0.01–25 dollars per spin) are accepted for each of them. The game has the usual pictures, a few special characters, free spins and a bonus round.
Baseline images make up winning sequences only on used lanes. Several identical elements should be located from left to right, starting from the first column. The payout amounts are determined by multiplying two quantities: the bet per line and the coefficient of the existing combination. It can be from x5 to x5000. If in the same back in different bands formed numerous chains, they are all paid. There is no double game in this model.
The Aztec Warrior Princess online machine has nine ordinary pictures: five card values, a frog, a jaguar, an eagle and a dragon.
There are also special characters:
1. Wild (gold coin) is on all reels and forms combinations with impressive coefficients. It is also a wild card replacing simple images in chains. Instead of special icons is not used.
2. Scatter (princess) is not associated with active bands. From two scatters that have fallen out in any cells, they give out a payment, which is calculated on the basis of the total rate and individual multipliers. Three, four or five scatters start free spins.
3. Bonus (three skulls) launchs a bonus round with three pictures that appear on the screen at the same time.
There are additional features implemented in the video slot:
• Free Games - Fifteen, twenty or twenty five free spins start with three or more scatters. The Aztec princess here acts as another joker. The game is played on the same conditions as in the previous launch of the reels. The bet for the client makes a casino. Spins cannot be extended.
• Bonus - You will find yourself inside an old temple, where you will see three skulls on the floor. You will need to raise one of them. This will tell you what payment you are entitled to. It can reach one thousand total rates.
The Aztec Warrior Princess lacks the Play'n GO progressive jackpot.
You can adjust the parameters of the autogame, the speed of the process, sound, window size and some additional adjustments.
Runs the model in most Internet browsers. You can also play Aztec Warrior Princess on iPhone, iPad and Android and Windows smartphones. The mobile version of the interface is adapted for comfortable use on small screens.
This is not to say that the novelty has the original theme or unique gaming features. Nevertheless, it turned out really interesting and high-quality in all respects. Numerous payouts, often running free spins and bonus rounds, as well as jokers and scatters will ensure you have a good time. The dispersion level of the slot is below average.