Classic 777 slot machine games
Classic is called three-reel gaming machines (777 slots) with a certain symbol set. Stars, bells, symbols of BAR and sevens are the main attributes of classic games. On retro-style gaming machines, bonus games mostly not included in gameplay, for the most part, there are classic options – re-spins, free spins, and drums stop at a chosen moment. Additional features include jackpots and risk games (but only in few game versions). On our site, you will find a large collection of free versions of classic slot machines. Demo slot games are licensed analogs of games that preserve the basic functions and features.
Features of classic 3 reel slot machines
All classic slot machines are characterized by a set of common features. The first of these is the interface of the slot itself: most of them are three-drum machines, where the playing field consists of three columns and three lines, which form nine-game cells. Three symbols appear on each reel, and during the game, one to five pay lines are used.
The second feature is a set of characters with their own history:
- Bells - a reference to the first slot machines developed by Charles Fay and named Liberty Bell;
- Sevens - a symbol of good luck, often used in Western culture;
- BAR - images consisting of one, two or three blocks. The appearance of the symbol is associated with the logo of the Bell-Fruit Gum company, which released the first fruit gaming machines;
- Fruit images (cherries, watermelons) - a tribute to the fruit machines, which gave as a win - chewing gums;
- Images of playing cards - a reference to the first gaming machines on which the player collected poker card combinations.