Classic slot machine games
Classic are called three-drum gaming machines with a certain symbol set. Stars, bells, symbols of BAR and sevens are the main attributes of classic games. On retro-style gaming machines, bonus games mostly not included in gameplay, for the most part there are classic options – re-spins, free spins and drums stop at chosen moment. Additional features include jackpots and risk games (but only in few game versions). On our site you will find a large collection of free versions of classic slot machines. Demo slot games are licensed analogues of games that preserve the basic functions and features.
Features of classic slot machines
All classic slot machines are characterized by a set of common features. The first of these is the interface of the slot itself: most of them are three-drum machines, where the playing field consists of three columns and three lines, which form nine game cells. Three symbols appear on each reel, and during the game one to five pay lines are used.
The second feature is a set of characters with their own history:
- Bells - a reference to the first slot machines developed by Charles Fay and named Liberty Bell;
- Sevens - a symbol of good luck, often used in Western culture;
- BAR - images consisting of one, two or three blocks. The appearance of the symbol is associated with the logo of the Bell-Fruit Gum company, which released the first fruit gaming machines;
- Fruit images (cherries, watermelons) - a tribute to the fruit machines, which gave as a win - chewing gums;
- Images of playing cards - a reference to the first gaming machines on which the player collected poker card combinations.