How To Win On QuickSpin Casino Slots Online
Entertaining and generous, QuickSpin slots have taken the online gambling scene by storm. By the time the software developer started to produce its own titles in 2014, it had already gained a profound expertise under its belt. Before that, QuickSpin had been a part of Microgaming, a leading casino software provider. However, the young company managed to build a solid position in the market and earn the trust of gambling enthusiasts wordwide.
Way To Success
Being one of the brands under the Microgaming umbrella, QuickSpin had remained in the shadow of the software giant for a long time. The aspiring brand released its first titles in 2012 but without much success. In 2014, QucikSpin was given more independence and started a full-scale development of their own gaming apps. That lasted for a few years until Playtech purchased 100% of QuickSpin shares. Luckily, QuickSpin managed to assert its right to make their own decisions.
Return To Player Value
QuickSpin apps boast a high RTP. For example, the Sinbad slot has a 97.08% payout rate. The wildly popular Big Bad Wolf pays back 97.35% of all wagers. Generous RTP values make QuickSpin slots are ideal for fulfilling wagering requirements.
Among the least profitable titles, we can single out the Spinions Beach Party slot whose RTP stands at 96%.
Cycles And Volatility
The volatility level on QuickSpin slots varies between medium and low. Large payouts happen rarely.
Cycle length depends on how long you’re playing. It’s not uncommon that the first bets generate pretty high payouts. However, as the cycle goes on, high-paying combos come up with ever-lessening frequency.
About QuickSpin Slots
Although all slots have many things in common, each software developer tries to pack its titles with unique features. QuickSpin slots are no exception. We’ve outlines some of the common characteristics shared by most QuickSpin apps:
- If you’re hunting after mind-boggling winnings, the QuickSpin brand is not your best choice. Most QuickSpin slots lack big multipliers. As for low and medium-paying combos, they come up pretty often.
- Most QuickSpin slots tend to have one or more bonus features. Most of the time, it’s free respins. But if you’re lucky, you have a chance to benefit from more generous features than can shower you with magnificent wins.
- You won’t find the Gamble feature in QuickSpin slots but this is all for the better. Most of the time, the risk game proves to be devastating for a player, ripping them off of their winnings.
- Slots by this brand tend to have a wide betting range. Pro tip: instead of placing the maximum bet, you should better increase the coin value (if your slot allows that).
- Original and memorable design is a long-time signature feature of all QuickSpin titles. It makes the slots instantly recognizable by gamblers.