Slot Machine Myths
On the Internet there are sites that provide a huge amount of misinformation about slot machines. As a rule, it is published by people who are poorly versed in the topic, or who know about slot machines only by hearsay. Playing on slots can be not only fun, but also quite reasonable pastime. It is a mistake to assume that you can beat the machine thanks to simple recipes and well-known myths. Rather, you will get a big disappointment. First you need to understand how the slots really work.
The Most Popular Myths About Real Slot Machines
Here is a list of the most frequently encountered myths about real slots on the Internet, as well as facts confirming that this is pure disinformation:
- Warm coins in the tray indicate that they have been in the machine for a long time, which means that it has "matured" for a large payout. Currently, virtually no coins or tokens are used. But even if they were used, then this cannot be true. In fact, the device heats up only due to the work of electronics and mechanics. So temperature speaks exclusively about the time of the slot machine work, which in turn does not have any effect on the random number generator underlying the machine;
- If you play at the slot machine that the user who just played on it for a long time, but did not win, just left, you will immediately break a major reward. Or vice versa: if the same slot gave out prizes several times in a row, then you should not play it. This is not true. At the heart of each device is the RNG, which is not based on previous draws. So all previous wins and losses will not affect further results;
- Casino employees have information about which particular slots are ready to give out a big win. In licensed land-based casinos, this is not possible, since all slot machines have random number generators.
Popular Myths About Online Slot Machines
On the Internet you can also find myths about online slots. Here is a list of the most popular ones and rebuttals to them:
- Winnings are more real at certain hours of the day than at others. Of course, this is not true. An online casino does not have the ability to quickly and easily reprogram payout percentages in games, so the time of day and day of the week in no way affects the outcome of the game;
- Better to play in real casinos. Online slots are a hoax. Another common misconception. You can win in online gaming machines, which is confirmed by real statistics. Moreover, the speed of the game in them is much higher, and this increases the likelihood of winning at a long run;
- Playing with a club card reduces the chances of winning. In fact, such a card is not able to affect a separate slot machine game. It gives the player the opportunity to enjoy all the benefits of online casinos;
- The slots offered on the main page of the online casino bring loss only, therefore you cannot bet on them and win. On the contrary, the leading positions are usually occupied by precisely those models that most often allow you to receive rewards or the most played by other visitors of the online casino;
- Playing online is more profitable than offline. The work of any machine, both online and offline, is based on the same principle of generating winnings.
Real casino and online slot machines are able to reward good winnings and provide a fun pastime. If you believe the common myths about slot machines - you can very quickly become disappointed in the game. It is worth remembering the main truth: neither the player nor the casino employee can influence the results of the game. Each machine works on the basis of a random number generator, and only it determines the time of issue and the size of the winnings. So you should not trust unverified information, it is better to study it and draw your own conclusions or you can look for reaviews on the website like Bgaoc for more information about one game or another.